Sunday, May 4, 2008

Associated Content - Paid To Write

Check out my published content!

AC: Associated Content - Get Paid to Write

AssociatedContent.com: Now this is a good one for all of my article writers. I had no idea, but I soon found that this site is ridiculously popular. Here you can post your original articles and get paid for them. You can sell them to AssociatedContent.com or you can retain all of your rights, you can have them reviewed for payment (whether you sell the rights or keep them) or for non payment. I have yet to post an article yet (as I am not much of an article writer) but I do read the content. There are some very deep and very insightful pieces found there. Authors of all types. You may find something very informative and very relative to you.

Associated Content is a platform that enables everyone to publish their content in any format on any topic and then distributes that content to engaged audiences through its website and content partners. Those who contribute to Associated Content's ad-supported collection of original text, video, audio and images gain exposure and often earn cash for their participation.

No comments:

Counter